Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Quick Trip to Vegas

My sisters were in Las Vegas working a booth during the National Finals Rodeo and were kind enough to invite Clint and I out to stay with them.  We took off on a Wednesday night, stayed in Vegas Thursday, Friday, and flew home Saturday night.  It was nice to get away and spend time together.  It was cold and rainy in Vegas, though, and I ended up getting a bad cold Friday.  So, even though we were ready to get away, we were just as ready to get home!

The boys stayed with my mom at our house and didn't miss us one bit!  I think she was wore completely out when we returned.  Thanks for helping out though, Mom.

Here are a few pics from our adventure!


 The Christmas decorations in Las Vegas were over the top beautiful!  This is a clear glass ornament tree in front of The Venetian.  It was beautiful at night!

 I think this was inside The Venetian or Caesar's Palace.


Jelly Belly Statue of Liberty at New York, New York

M&M Store


Sunday, Papa Smurf and Skye

The Mirage water show

I think these last two were in The Miracle Mile shops (Planet Hollywood)

This is a chocolate and fondant Grinch.  He was about 6 ft. tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment