Monday, October 26, 2009

Burnin' Brush Piles

The boys spent this past weekend with my parents.  They, of course, had a blast and are always ready to go back.  Kade lost his third tooth on Saturday, while he was there.  We knew it was loose and sure enough he wiggled it all the way out while watching cartoons!  On Sunday, the boys burned brush piles with my dad in their pasture.  Layton would use his famous quote, "Fire em' up" each time they got out of the Ranger and started a new fire.

My mom took these pictures for me.


Kade with his missing middle tooth.  The other one is loose, so I'm betting by Christmas he will be wanting his Two Front Teeth.


Pa-Paw, Layton & Kade






Someone did not want their picture taken!


Look at those long legs!

Clint and I went to a Halloween party on Saturday night.  I dressed up as Pocahontas.  I refused to buy anything, so I put all this together using things I found in my mom's attic.  It is like a mini-mall in there!  I know I gripe mom, so this proves that I should shut up about it.  Clint was dressed funny, too!  We will just leave it at that.  We had a wonderful time and it was so much fun to see all of us adults dressed up.


Pocahontas, Burger King & Sexy Devil Woman

1 comment: