Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter

It has been awhile since I've been able to post--just plain busy is my only explanation. I thought I would slowly catch up between tonight and tomorrow afternoon. Below are some random Easter pics. We had a great holiday!

My Mom took this pic of us at her house. I need a tan something awful!

The boys hunting eggs at my parents' home. Mom cooked a big lunch for us after church and hid TONS of eggs for the boys. Clint and Tyler hid them, which made for an interesting hunt!

Layton & Kade before church. Clint hates for me to make them wear matching shirts, but I just love it. I don't find matching shirts often, because of the difference in their age. My Mom actually found these Polos at Dillards on sale the day before Easter. If you notice, Kade has a cut above his left eye. I actually did that! He just loved telling everyone this at church when they asked! I was washing Layton's hair in the bathtub and Kade somehow came in contact with the cup I was using. If you know me well, you know I was going about 110 mph, which explains how a little plastic cup can actually cut someone open. I felt awful. By the way, Layton did not take his play gun to church!

The boys created an Easter house using a kit purchased at Wal-Mart. It actually looked a lot better than I figured it would turn out.

Creating the Easter house. Notice Kade's eye again--we have really cool bandaids, which makes getting hurt a little more fun! Kade wanted a zebra one and Layton wanted a pirate one. Layton wasn't even hurt, but if he even notices the bandaids he has to have one, too.

Kade at the school Easter egg hunt. He traded this golden egg for two of his plain Easter eggs.
Kade before the school Easter egg hunt.

Hope y'all had a wonderful Easter, too!










No comments:

Post a Comment