Friday, April 3, 2009

April Fool's Day!

They were not sure what was going on!

On April Fool's Day I had the boys wait in the hall until I got their surprise ready. I wanted to put food coloring in the bottom of their cereal bowls and then have the milk turn colors when I poured it, but low and behold we were out of milk Wednesday morning--we are out of everything right now, actually. I'm headed to W.F. tomorrow to do some major grocery shopping. Instead I put a birthday candle in a Mrs. Baird's chocolate donut and sang them Happy Birthday. I told them (Layton, of course, didn't understand) that it was their REAL birthday and that I had presents and everything waiting. Kade's eyes lit up! APRIL FOOLS!

Kade was actually due on April 1 and I remember worrying that I was going to have an April Fools baby. He got a kick out of me telling him this.

No comments:

Post a Comment