Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of School 2010

We began school on Monday, August 23.  Kade is in the 3rd grade this year and is having a wonderful time, so far!

Layton is going back to the sitter that he has always gone to.  She is the best.  I owe most of my boys' raising to her!  He will begin going to pre-school one day a week on Sept. 13th.  He is looking forward to it.  He went one day a week last year too, so it won't be a big adjustment.

I am in the library most of the day.  I have a 6th grade English course I teach in the afternoon, but other than that I'm in the library.  It's the best of both worlds!


  

1 comment:

  1. What a great family picture! It would be a miracle for everyone to be smiling. I hope your year is going good and try to keep John in line for me!!!

    ReplyDelete