Tuesday, September 29, 2009

31st Birthday

This past Wednesday (Sept. 23) was my 31st birthday!  I had a wonderful day and received a lot of cool gifts.  I have the sweetest family that still gives their 31 year old daughter, sister, niece, granddaughter, daughter-in-law and granddaughter-in-law gifts!  Thank you all so much!

I share my birthday with my Mom, also, which I love.  We were all scheduled to go out with my sisters in Bluffdale the weekend before our birthdays, but Cint and I were both sick so we ended up staying home.  Mom and Dad went and they had a great time.  Sommer had us a beautiful red velvet cake made that Mom generously donated to my family after she and Dad had their one piece!  It was delicious.

Clint took me to lunch on my birthday and then sent me the beautiful bouquet of flowers you see below.  I was so excited--I love flowers!  The weekend following my birthday we all went to W.F. and ate dinner and then ran a few errands.


1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you had a great day, too bad your weekend wasn't better! Your flowers are beautiful-what a sweet husband to take you out to eat. I hope you had time to digest it in our short and snappy lunch breaks. :) What a special day you and your mom share!

    ReplyDelete