Monday, September 7, 2009

First Day of 2nd Grade

Kade is in second grade this year.  I can't believe he is as big as he is!  He really likes his teacher and has several really good friends in his room.  So, we are planning on a great year with many memorable moments.


The first two weeks of school have kicked my tail this year.  I'm not sure why, but I just can't get in the swing of things.  I am not only the librarian for 5-12 grade, but also teach an 8th grade TAKS Math/Science class first period and a 5th grade science class second period.  I am also the high school student council co-sponosor, which keeps me very busy.  I just have a lot to get organized, both mentally and physically.  It will all fall in place--I'm just hoping it does really soon.

Layton loves going to the sitter, of course!  I'm really not that bad of a mom--they all just love their Rosey.  She is the best caretaker and I'm so thankful that she has helped me raise both my boys.  I could not have done it without her!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Yuo do have a lot going on at school! Tell them to just let you be a librarian... I said so! Ha! I know Charlotte (I went to school with her and she's now HS counselor in Olney) had the same thing... Counselor and teacher! That is really tired! I love Kades' camo backpack and lunch box... he's so tall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Kade is having a great year! He always has a smile on his face-such a nice kid. Good luck with the 'getting in the swing of things' I feel the same way-too much to do and not enough time!

    ReplyDelete