Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Do You Want to Follow Me?

I have several people tell me that they love to read my blog, but I have noticed that they are not a follower.  If you would like to be a "follower", so that I can see you read my blog, just click the "Follow" button and follow the directions.  I don't think it is a lot of work, but if it is, I understand why you don't want to "Follow". 

I would love to see who reads my entries and even follow your blog, if you have one.  Once you are a follower you can also comment on my blog entries right underneath the post. 

Blogs are just so much fun and have helped me to create many new friendships!

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem. I love to follow b/c they automatically show on my dashboard. I am sure you will have MANY followers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say that I LOVE the new look of your blog-very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete