Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sloppy Tooth Fairy & Report Card




Kade lost another tooth at school this past week (he has lost three in the past two weeks)!  He kept forgetting to put it under his pillow, but finally remembered one day this week.  However, when he woke up the next morning he couldn't find the money the tooth fairy left.  So, of course, in a state of panic he ran upstairs and told me the ordeal.  Clint and I immediately gave each other the "Oh My Goodness" look and I quickly assured him that it probably just fell between the mattress and the bed frame.  So, low and behold when I went to assist him I found it right where I thought it would be.  I explained that he probably moved around a lot after she placed it under his pillow and it just slipped down where he couldn't see it.  We hope the Tooth Fairy gets her act together for the next tooth!

Kade also received his second six weeks report card this week.  He had all A's, just like the first six weeks.  We are so proud of him and hope that he keeps it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment