Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kade and His Heelys

One of the many things Kade wanted for Christmas was a pair of Heelys (shoes that have wheels in the heel of them). He asked for these beginning in about June and reminded me at least once a month that he wanted them really bad. Well, my sisters ended up getting him some. He is slowly getting the hang of them. My mom has told me that she will be glad to accompany him to the local mall and let him meet some boys who can teach him how to do it (our mall is full of boys wearing these things)! He has started practicing, on his own, each night after his bath. The first night he started practicing I couldn't help but snap a picture of his attire! He will kill me for this in a few years, but it was just too hard to pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment