Saturday, January 3, 2009

Spring Break 2008




I've been gathering pictures of the bigger moments in 2008, so that I can create some posts and let you know what my family did in the past year. It has been a lot of fun looking back on the past 365 days. I'm starting to get confused, however, on what year we did what! I'm sure I'll leave a few moments out, so I may insert some here and there.

In March of 2008 we went to Vail, Colorado, snow skiing. We are fortunate to have family friends who own a condo right on the slopes, so we go almost every year it fits in our schedule and theirs. This year the only ones who went were myself, Clint and Kade. My youngest sister, Skye, met us there with a group of college friends. Layton went with us in 2007 and it was a loooonnnggg trip up there and back, so he stayed home with Babers and Pa-Paw (my parents) this go round. Kade had private ski lessons the first day & caught on quickly
(group lessons never paid off in the past). He was ready to go up with the rest of us on the second day. I was sick the entire trip, but managed to ski on the second day with Kade. Clint, of course, had a blast with the college kids. They tried all kinds of crazy jumps, etc. It was a miracle he didn't break anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment