Saturday, January 3, 2009

Kade's 6th B-Day & Easter 2008


Kade's 6th birthday (March 20) and Easter all fell at the same time last year, so we didn't really have him a birthday. Plus, it always falls during our school's spring break, so all of his friends are usually out of town. My mom, Babe, insisted that we have him a small birthday party with the theme of his choice during our Easter celebration. He chose dinosaurs. It was quite an Easter--bunnies and dinosaurs! His private ski lessons were his big birthday present--Yeah!

Clint absolutely hates it when I dress the boys in matching outfits, but I think it is so cute! I'm sure I don't have too many opportunities left, however, to dress them alike. I assume Kade will soon catch on that this is not cool and go on strike. Oh well, until then... The picture of the two boys together was taken Easter morning before church.

No comments:

Post a Comment