Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Buster the Guinea Pig

I'm not sure if I've ever blogged about Buster or not. We inherited him at Thanksgiving of this past year. He belonged to Jackie Cooper of Throckmorton. Jackie is my Aunt Lori's dad, but sadly he passed away in November. He was a very neat man and my sisters and I always enjoyed him when were were growing up. Well, Aunt Lori and her sister JJ decided that Kade and Layton should have Buster. Buster kept Jackie company in the nursing home, as well as the other residents from what I've heard. He is around 5 years old and is a very large guinea pig--he has been fed well. The boys, especially Layton, like to get him out and play with him. He lets Layton tote him where ever, as you can see in the picture. Buster finally fell out (or probably jumped out) of the wagon towards the end of this little episode. Layton enjoyed pulling him around the living room, though, while the fun lasted. (Layton looks drunk in the picture--maybe that is why Buster fell out! Crazy driving!)

No comments:

Post a Comment