Sunday, June 21, 2009

Helping Daddy

This event actually took place about 1 1/2 weeks ago, but it was next in line to be posted and fell right in place with Father's Day.

While Kade and I were cleaning out his closet I find a rocket type model that actually shot up in the air and came back down with a parachute type contraption. The box said it would go up 600 feet. Clint helped the boys set it up and then set it off for them. It only worked once--Clint spent like 45 minutes trying to make it work. The boys loved it, though.

Clint set a new water tub for our cows. As you can tell the boys had a wonderful time playing in it while it filled with water.
The boys and I are lucky to have Clint in our life. He is a wonderful father and works very hard to provide for us. Happy Father's Day, Clint!

Thanks to my dad, too. He is a great man and I am blessed to have him as my dad. Plus, my boys adore him--it's pretty obvious he adores them, too. Happy Father's Day, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment