Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mud Puddle Fun

Growing up my sisters and I would always play in the mud puddles around my parents' house after a rain (not too often in North Central Texas!). Well, after two inches of rain during the weekend of June 13th, and mud puddles everywhere, I thought to myself that my boys had never played in a mud puddle. So, I introduced them to the sport and they had a blast. I of course had them dress in dark underwear, so that it wouldn't stain their white ones--always thinking clean! They had a wonderful time, both playing and posing for the camera, as you can tell.




1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! My mom has pictures of us in the mud and I was rubbing mud in my middle sister, Kimberly's hair and she was crying!

    I wanted to tell you to sign up for the e-mail list for the Gaylord and they will send you specials! Usually they are around $150... I've never had one for $99, but this was a teacher special. When I saw it, I was like we are for sure going to the Gaylord for our 9th anniversary. I think weekend trips are just as fun as longer more exotic trips b/c you don't miss your kids as much and they don't cost as much, so you can shop more! Ha! I love to shop so that's a fun as anything to me! You can also order on www.forever21.com! It's obviously not high quality but for the price you can change it out the next year.

    ReplyDelete