Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was wonderful, as always.  It is so much fun to see how excited the boys get and to hear their delight with each gift on Christmas morning.  Layton was so funny, after each gift that he opened he would run and give me a hug, tell me thank you and that he loved me!  Layton's three favorite gifts have to be his Monster Castle (from Santa) and two costumes (policeman and frontier cowboy).  Kade's favorite gift is a silver IPod he received.  I have to admit that I love it too and can't wait to use it!  I have uploaded several Miley Cyrus songs, plus both music and home videos.  Clint received a Jaw Horse that he wanted and I got a new digital camera that I wanted.

Santa enjoyed his cookies and milk.


Kade & Layton on Christmas morning.  Layton would not wear his Christmas pajamas!


Layton with his "Monster Castle"


Kade received a Webkinz Zumbuddy and a note from Santa telling him that the rest of his gift was in Daddy's shop, because it was too big to fit down the chimney.  As you can see, he received a basketball goal and basketball.


We traveled to my parents' home on Christmas morning.  It took us awhile to get there because of the roads.  I do not have any pictures, but will try to get some from my Mom.  I guess I was so frenzied from the drive, that I didn't even get any pics!  The boys had a blast opening their gifts and received lots of good stuff, like a personalized duffle bag, a personalized sleeping bag, clothes, games and lots of stocking goodies.

We traveled to my other grandparents' home on Christmas evening, which we do every year.  We eat, the boys receive lots of gifts and the adults do a Chinese Christmas exchange.  The Chinese Christmas is lots of fun, because there are some really good gifts that are brought!  The boys received personalized pillow cases, chalkboard placemats, movie theatre gift cards and money.  Clint picked a dutch oven, fully equipped with utensils and a cookbook, and I picked a beautiful picture frame in Chinese Christmas.

Layton & Kade playing with their chalkboard placemats.  They are going to love these for a long time!  Thank you Cooper & Luke!


Cooper & Kade doctoring a giraffe.


Layton received a self-inflating whoopie cushion for Christmas and had a blast sitting it underneath people.  Here he is sitting it underneath my sister, Sommer.

No comments:

Post a Comment